Time for the Last Review Session

 

                      Welcome back to my blog reader! After making the changes suggested by my close friends Jada and Jasmine, I completed the editing for the film and decided that it is time for a second review as the improvements have been made. Further, there was the audio quality change made to the scene where the protagonist Gabriela interacts with a stranger as she asks where the event is located. As I had mentioned before, due to background noise and wind, the audio quality was not the best therefore I had requested my actresses to do a voiceover for the scene. When review time came around, Jasmine and Jada were not fully satisfied with the voiceover as it made the scene lack realism. This led me on another path to find a more improved solution. I found a feature that enhances the audio quality of videos within the application that I was using to edit the short film which was CapCut. This feature gave the results that I was hoping for as it gave the scene its realism back. When the second round of review came around, I pointed this change out to Jasmine and Jada in which they were extremely pleased to see as they believed that it was one of the little details that required aid. They stated that it appeared much more natural than with the voiceover, therefore enhancing the film. In addition, I also pointed out the effect that I added to my voiceover in order to make it sound as if the voice was coming from the phone. They stated that they enjoyed this little change as it made the short film more realistic due to that the voice appears to come from the actual phone which improves the film. Moreover, I also added slower more dramatic zooms to the very last scene of the short film which is the door scene. This scene reveals the idea that Gabriela’s dream might not have been a dream after all. This addition of making the zooms more dramatic was suggested by my reviewers, in which they were happy to see the change being made as it truly put the dramatic feel of the film together. They also said they liked how the music fitted the film and how the titles looked. Overall, they were pleased with the results as was I, due to their first review I was able to make important changes that helped enhance my short film “Lucky” therefore completing the short film process. Well this is my cue to leave, till the next time reader! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Taking a Day to Research

Everything Has Led to this Moment

Starting the Process